- This event has passed.
“Field Research When There’s Limited Access to the Field: Lessons From Japan”
January 27 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
U.S. EST: January 27 (Thu), 8 – 9 PM
JST: January 28 (Fri), 10 – 11 AM
NOTE: Registration required! Link.
Paper can be found here.
- Kenya Amano (University of Washington)
- Melanie Sayuri Dominguez (University of New Mexico)
- Timothy Fraser (Northeastern University)
- Etienne Gagnon (University of Tokyo)
- Trevor Incerti (Yale University)
- Jinhyuk Jang (Pennsylvania State University)
- Charles T. McClean (University of Michigan)
- Austin M. Mitchell (Tohoku University)
- Sayumi Miyano (Princeton University)
- Colin Moreshead (Yale University)
- Harunobu Saijo (Duke University)
- Diana Stanescu (Stanford University)
- Ayumi Teraoka (Princeton University)
- Hikaru Yamagishi (Yale University)
- Charmaine N. Willis (University at Albany, State University of New York)
- Yujin Woo (Waseda University)
- Charles Crabtree (Dartmouth College)
Chair: Daniel M. Smith (Columbia University).