JPOSS builds on our previous initiatives, which have encouraged collaboration and a sense of community among scholars of Japanese politics. We seek to expand and deepen this intellectual community through JPOSS.
- Amy Catalinac (New York University)
- Charles Crabtree (Dartmouth College)
- Christina Davis (Harvard University)
- Yusaku Horiuchi (Dartmouth College)
- Phillip Y. Lipscy (University of Toronto)
- Frances McCall Rosenbluth (Yale University)
- Daniel M. Smith (Harvard University)
Administrative support is provided by the staff of Harvard University’s Program on U.S.-Japan Relations. Nicholas Fraser writes the blogs.
Presenters & Discussants
JPOSS is grateful to the kind and generous help of our many presenters and discussants. Please check out their websites and read their research!